CERTIFICATE WILL BE ISSUED UPON COMPLETION OF THE PROGRAMME
11-14 March 2019 or 23-26 September 2019 or 11-14 November 2019
Price: RM6,000 (Save RM2,400)
The aim of this programme is to provide an overall understanding on the fundamental aspects in Islamic banking and finance, the participant will be exposed to sound knowledge and deep experience in Shariah based education in Islamic finance practice. The programme combined between theory and practice, hands on experiences and group sharing through interaction. The programme covers 6 areas of knowledge integrated into 4 main modules.
- Key Shariah Aspects in Islamic Finance
- Islamic Finance Applications/Transactions
- Compliance and Legal Documentation in Islamic Finance
- Shariah Governance, Maqasid Al Shariah & Legal Maxims in Islamic Finance
- Face to face teaching
- Case study
- Group discussion
Who Should Attend?
- Shariah officers
- Shariah auditors and reviewers
- Students and academicians
- Practitioners, Islamic finance learners, etc.