Forensic audit is used to help clarify and resolve a wide number of legal disputes, including shareholder disagreements, malpractice claims, business dissolutions, bankruptcy proceedings, and divorce proceedings, as well as fraud and embezzlement. At SALIHIN, we bring accounting, auditing, and investigative skills to help clients uncover fraud and preserve evidence. We help organization by providing corporate solutions for fraud investigations, training and prevention.
Our services are:
- Fraud and forensic accounting
- Economic damage calculations
- Demonstrative evidence services related to financial matters
- Expert witness.
- Developing whistle blowing policy.
- Providing practical tips on how to manage and deal with whistleblowers in order to reduce the risk.
Fraud Prevention Programmes
- Fraud Screening of your company's procedures.
- Internal investigations of suspected misconduct.
- Risk assessment and reporting systems.
- Preparation of exhibits.
- Interview witnesses
- Testify at hearings or trials
- Locating assets that can be used to satisfy judgements.