- Stamp Duty exemption for insurance and takaful with premiums less than RM150 for individuals.
- For insurance policies or takaful certificates issued from 1 January 2022 to 31 December 2025.
- Beginning January 2022, the rate of stamp duty on contract notes will be increased to 0.15% and the stamp duty limit of RM200 for each related contract note is abolished.
- Extension of 100% stamp duty exemption on restructuring or rescheduling of loan/financing agreement executed from 1 January 2022 to 31 December 2022.
- One year extension of stamp duty exemption for instruments related to merger and acquisition approved by the Ministry of Entrepreneur Development and Cooperatives.